Life Lessons With DWARF Life Lessons With DWARF

That was amazing.

It was hilarious and the artwork was very good. It really gave off that old-time feel.

Darnell likes Chikenz Darnell likes Chikenz

Great

This is a perfect example of humor. During this I laughed so hard. I want you to keep it up.

PKforce323 responds:

Why tank you

We'R2Seriuz collab We'R2Seriuz collab

A Great Masterpiece

This was great!

The Clock Faces could use some work and the line tool could be put to use, but AWESOME!

Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

Very great game.

I found my self staring at this game for a long time. It was really great. But I have one question, does it save progress? Because if it doesn't crap.

JohnnySedona responds:

It does... but you have to click the save icon on the calendar screen. If you didn't get that far, then just skip the tutorial next time you play. You can always replay specific tutorial sections from the training menu.

-Elements- -Elements-

Wonderful job!

This is a good game. Just towards level 20 it starts getting annoying and you get frustrated but when you finally win, its worth it. Also I love the idea of the level moving. Not the character.Good job.

Mouse Avoider #4527 Mouse Avoider #4527

Good, but one problem.

If you fling the mouse hard right towards the green square it will not detect and you get to end free. Higher FPS maybe?

Nightbox Nightbox

DEAR SPLATTER.

I love you. Will you marry me and DJ at the wedding at the same time? Good song. JUST KIDDING. It's the awesomest song ever! :D

Love Torch