Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

Very great game.

I found my self staring at this game for a long time. It was really great. But I have one question, does it save progress? Because if it doesn't crap.

JohnnySedona responds:

It does... but you have to click the save icon on the calendar screen. If you didn't get that far, then just skip the tutorial next time you play. You can always replay specific tutorial sections from the training menu.

-Elements- -Elements-

Wonderful job!

This is a good game. Just towards level 20 it starts getting annoying and you get frustrated but when you finally win, its worth it. Also I love the idea of the level moving. Not the character.Good job.

Mouse Avoider #4527 Mouse Avoider #4527

Good, but one problem.

If you fling the mouse hard right towards the green square it will not detect and you get to end free. Higher FPS maybe?

The Super Duper Tutorial The Super Duper Tutorial

Pretty Nifty.

The only part that really sucked about it was the layout. I mean, it could of been WAAAY better. But it got the job done.

Half-Life 2 Quiz Half-Life 2 Quiz

BAD

THIS IS THE WORST QUIZ I'VE EVER PLAYED

Blood-Fury responds:

Lol you can't ever be serious can you Hell xP! Thanks for the score :o

Hexiom Hexiom

Is there a bug or something?

I'm sure its a great game. But for me when I load up the game the Turbo Games logo just keeps flashing and making a shooting noise. I kept waiting but its not moving. I just can't give you a good rating except if I play the game. I just want you to know theres that bug. PM me if you need more info about it.

Moonkey responds:

Sounds like you might be running an old version of flash. Do you have flash player 9?

Newgrounds in a Box Newgrounds in a Box

Wow.

This probably won't get much views here. Because they can look at it on the site. BUT. The downloadable version would probably get lots of hits so they don't have to load up everything. Just double click on a .swf or something. So good job!

Room Cleaning Adventure! Room Cleaning Adventure!

Great job

"I guess this game was made for either
A. A five year old kid.
B. Some one who is mentally retarded
C. Both

I mean even had to arrange all the items so they could fit, it would have been ok, but you even tell us where to put them."

Guess what? ITS IS FOR FIVE YEAR OLDS.

Overall good game. On easy its perfect for 6-7 year olds. On hard, it actually gets quite hard when you start playing. Especially the jack-in-the-box. :3

Color Exploder Color Exploder

Yes RomanClock... Yes.

Good job Roman. But god it lags. BTW its Keyboard.

CC Tutorial - Buttons CC Tutorial - Buttons

Shouldn't the title of this flash say &quot;Awesome&quot;?

Wow man. Just great. This will surely help beginners with making flash. I encourage you to make more. Plus. This gave me a few pointers on my buttons from before. If you don't make more. I'll use The Power of B on you. So, do it!

Graphics-10-Original, Perfect Layout, Easter Eggs, Toast, Paper Bags. Point made.

Style-10-Original, CC.

Sound-7-It was okay. But maybe you should have more sound options and a mute on and off button. Incase somebody in the background starts turning up the TV and you don't want to keep hearing about the Massacre at Virginia Tech. R.I.P.

Violence-0-None, nada, zip.

Interactivity-10-Buttons to go forward, tutorial for buttons. Basically tutorial on how to be interactive.

Humor-7-Of course, not the funniest thing in the world. But still, toast and paper bags were a good source to go to. Kudos.

Overall-10-Overall it's a great tutorial, lots of effort put into it. No problems with it. One of those good tutorials that gets into the Tutorials Section, and perhaps Front Page if Tom likes you. So, good luck. Make more.

The Death Of Hell.

Karnovor responds:

Wow! I think I see a good review! Thanks a WHOLE lot man, I really enjoy it when people explain their rating out to me, even if they do in short simple sentences =D I'm glad you liked it.